Consumer Price Index (March 2015)
- CPI overall month/month +0.2%. Previous was +0.2%
- CPI overall year/year +0.0%. Previous was -0.1%
- CPI core (less food & energy) month/month +0.2%. Previous was +0.2%
- CPI core (less food & energy) year/year +1.8%. Previous was +1.7%.
Consumer Sentiment (April 2015)
- Sentiment 95.9. Previous was 93.0.
This is the University of Michigan's Consumer Sentiment Index. It is supposed to be a leading indicator of Retail Sales.
Leading Indicators (march 2015)
- Leading Indicators month/month +0.2%. Previous was +0.1%.