Redbook Chain Store Sales (week ended 3/28/2015)
- Store Sales year/year +3.0%. Previous was +2.8%
S&P Case-Shiller Home Price Index (January 2015)
- 20-city, seasonally adjusted, month/month +0.9%. Previous was +0.9%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted, month/month +0.0%. Previous was +0.1%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted year/year +4.6%. Previous was +4.4%.
Chicago PMI (March 2015)
- Business Barometer Index 46.3. Previous was 45.8.
- Consumer Confidence 101.3. Previous was 98.8.
The is the metric from The Conference Board. This is supposed to forecast consumer spending in the next 90 days. Consumer Spending has been growing slower than income.