Employment Cost Index (4thQ2016)
- ECI quarter/quarter +0.5%. Previous was +0.6%
- ECI year/year +2.2%. Previous was +2.3%
Redbook Chain Store Sales (week ended 1/28/2017)
- Chain Store Sales year/year +0.2%. Previous was +0.3%
S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller Home Price Index (November 2016)
- 20-city, seasonally adjusted month/month +0.9%. Previous was +0.7%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted month/month +0.2%. Previous was +0.1%
- 20-city, not seasonally adjusted year/year +5.3%. Previous was +5.1%
Home prices in cities continue to rise. Supply and demand.
Chicago PMI (January 2017)
- Business Barometer Index - Level 50.3. Previous was 54.6
This has dropped for two consecutive months.
Consumer Confidence (January 2017)
- Consumer Confidence 111.8. Previous was 113.3
This is the metric from The Conference Board.